Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day Two!

Here we go!
I have to bitch this morning!! Grrrrrr! I've just spent the last 2 hours frogging. For those of you who don't know it is ripping out stitches. You know, "rip-it, rip-it, rip-it". And the stitches were 13 to the inch!! I ripped it out because it was not pretty. I did not like it at all. Now I have a new plan, though. And it IS pretty!!! Ok, done bitching. You know 10 minutes of machine quilting means about 2 hours of frogging!!! Please forget the tip that you can cut every fifth thread! It doesn't work with tiny, teeny, weeny stitches! HA! I cut the ones I can get my ripper under.
It's cold in my studio this morning, but it is going up to 80 degrees today; so I will suffer for a bit! Maybe I need to play outside in the garden. I think it's warmer outside than in here. Brrr. I'm wearing a sweatshirt, still cold.

I have to tell ya, I should be working on my Senorita Maria Rodriguez Gonzales. She's calling me. The quilt show people are looking for pictures! Help. No time! Or maybe time wasted! Who knows?? Who cares?

I also have to make 12 blocks for a swap by April 30th!!! I think I am spending waaay too much time on the 'puter! Humph. Who'd a thought??

More later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment